*Some images shown with all options fitted.
The Canon pagestation GP605 benefits from a number of unique features including 60 ppm output,digital copying,network printing capability,professional image quality and compact and reliable design.
» Call for Accessories & Toner prices for the Canon GP605
Advanced digital copying is easy with the PageStation GP605. Productive Scan Once, Print Many technology scans images into memory before they are reproduced, leaving the document scanner free to be used as soon as each original has been digitally stored.
Output Power On Every Desk
The PageStation GP605 combines high quality reprographic hardware with the versatility of Canon?s X6e Printer Controller to bring a complete document processing solution to your computer network. Designed to meet all your business needs in terms of productivity, control and functionality, it?s a powerful resource that is controllable from every user?s workstation.
Impressive Productivity At Your Fingertips
With a maximum on-board paper capacity of 7,650 sheets, the PageStation GP605 will handle the most demanding document requirements. Instead of processing single pages individually, it uses ?RIP-while-print? technology to process whole documents at the same time as others are printing.
The GP605 allows images to be edited in all sorts of different ways giving you versatility in your copying. You can separate images and enlarge them; combine up to sixteen reduced size images on a single A4 sheet; rotate or shift images on a page; make two separate copies from the facing pages of a book; erase spine shadows and frame lines, and change positive images in to negative ones.
Finishing The Job
Two optional automatic finishers are available for the PageStation GP605, enabling you to group, collate and staple your documents exactly as you wish. The advanced finisher allows you to produce complete booklets and even hole-punch your documents for easy filing. There are additional options for of a pre-printed cover insertion unit and a Z-fold unit.
Productive Network Management
Facilities for the remote management and monitoring of the PageStation GP605 are available to your network administrator through Canon?s unique Netspot network management software, which is supplied as standard. Fiery Webtools are also provided allowing individual users to monitor the status of current jobs directly from their desk.
- Printing Speed - 60ppm
- Paper Capacity - 7,650 sheets
- Standard Supply - 4,150 sheets
- Cassettes Dual Paper Decks - (1500 sheets each)A4 (64-200gsm)
- Warm-up Time Maximum - 300sec
- First Copy Time Maximum - 6sec
- Zoom – Preset Ratios & Scaling - (25-400%)
- Image Quality - 2400 (equiv.) x 600dp
- Margin/Image Shift -Yes
- Network Topology - Ethernet Token Ring
- Network Protocols -TCP/IP& Novell IPX 802.2 & 802.3, AppleTalkSMB For Windows.
- Network Operating System -Novell Netware 3.X,Novell Netware 4.X, Windows ?95/?98,Windows NT, Apple Macintosh and several UNIX systems
- Network Drivers -Windows 9X, XP Windows NT 4.0, Apple Macintosh 7.61 or higher.
- Copy Select -1 to 999
- Mixed Original Copying - Yes
- Job Recall -Last 3 jobs
- ID Settings - 300 Codes
- Options - Print board, Finisher/booklet maker
Price & Options
Similar Photocopiers (9)